In exactly 9 days, I’ll be celebrating my 37th birthday! I’ve chosen to make this one a special day for me: I’ve promised myself some important gifts and I’m working hard at fulfilling these promises. The reason I’m posting this in cyber world, is so that I can be held accountable by anyone and everyone. So between July and December 2011, I WILL accomplish my list.
So here’s my list of ‘me’ gifts:
1. Renew my spiritual life by registering in a new parish and be a part of a weekly bible study and monthly women’s fellowship groups to enhance a spirit-centered living;
2. Commit to a fitness regime that includes at least 1hr of walking/meditation daily;
3. Complete 10 classes of my belly-dance class at Sona’s and master a complete choreography;
4. Learn how to swim;
5. Register with the Dove Beauty spa for quarterly sessions of facials, massage, mani-pedi…the whole beauty works!;
6. Call family and friends every weekend and return ALL phone calls and emails;
7. Read a new book each week-doesn’t matter the genre: romance, spiritual, inspirational, fitness etc;
8. Start my collection of precious stones and valuable jewelry;
9. Travel to a place I’ve never visited before.
10. Post a weekly entry to the Whole Woman Network (WWN) blog.
Remember, you are not ordinary, you are divinely unique.
You are WOW (Wonderful One-of-a-kind Woman)!