Our first challenge in 2012 covers the three key areas of women’s life that Whole Woman Network is focused on: Health, Beauty and Financial Literacy.
Over the next 90 days (from January 25 to April 25), we will work together as a community to achieve our individual goals.
Yes ladies, you’ve spoken and we’ve heard you.
1. You all want very realistic, workable exercise and diet plans that ‘ll lead to a healthier life…DONE!
2. A beauty program that includes but is not limited to the following: a sexy, toned figure, glowing skin, lustrous hair, revamped wardrobe…DONE!
3. A practical financial action-plan that unravels debt, makes investing fun and engaging and helps you build wealth…DONE!
Your Next Steps:
Step 1: Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: WWN 90-Day Challenge. The body of the email should have : Your name, phone number, mailing address and why you want to participate (the first 5 people to RSVP get a FREE gift!!)
Step2: You receive a confirmation email from Whole Woman Network with a Letter of Engagement detailing your agreement to the commitment required for the 90-Day Challenge.
Step 3: Schedule a one-on-one meeting with a WWN member to set your S.M.A.R.T goals and expectations.
Some key highlights of the challenge:
-Each participant receives a free WWN branded Teeshirt for the daily 1 hr walks (5 days a week);
-Each participant receives a complimentary visit to a Nutritionist/Dietitian (Chosen by WWN);
-Free attendance of a make-up/image/style consulting session;
-3 free interactive financial literacy workshops on topics of interest: investment, debt management, insurance etc;
-A free inspiring book on a topic of your interest: women’s health, beauty or wealth management;
-A celebratory wrap-up lunch at the end of the 90-Day Challenge with lots of prizes , great networking….And much more!
So ladies, the ball is in your court. Want a healthier, sexier, wealthier life in 2012? Then, take the next step today!!
A huge thank you to our sponsors and partners for their donations of prizes, gifts and most importantly sharing their expertise & time.
Live beautifully, live passionately, live freely.
Remember, you are not ordinary, you are divinely unique.
You are WOW (Wonderful One-of-a-kind Woman)!
- J.D. Roth: Why Financial Literacy Fails (and What to Do About It) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why You’ll Eventually Love The Way You Look (huffingtonpost.com)
- Healthier, cleaner air for you and your family in 2012 (mnn.com)