A while ago, I attended the laptop Millionaire summit hosted by Mark Anastasi, New York Times Bestselling Author of ‘The Laptop Millionaire.’
It was an exciting, insightful and empowering experience as Mark and his team shared valuable information on using social media marketing campaigns, effectively, to grow your business prospect lists and client base!
He also shared a 9-point list of simple yet powerful strategies/tips to take control of life and create the life of your dreams. Here’s the list below:
1. Have clarity on what you want and focus on exactly what you want, only what you want. Zone out and ignore everything else!
2. Take personal responsibility for your present chaos, drama or stuck state.
3. Know your expected and projected outcomes. Reverse engineer your steps.
5. Brainstorm and come up with 100 solutions. Have many ideas and different options.
6. Become more resourceful; unlock your own inner creativity. Write down 20 things you are grateful for and 20 things you love about yourself.
7. Do not be afraid to ask for help. Ask for guidance, seek a coach and/or mentor whom you trust.
8. If you’re not where you want to be, if you don’t look, hear, see, and feel your vision for yourself, know that it’s probably time to change your peer group.
9. Take massive, intelligent and disciplined action steps. Stretch yourself. Become comfortable with discomfort.
And most importantly, take good care of your health! Accept, love and celebrate your body, it is your vessel of life.
Have an awesome weekend, everyone and remember to take ACTION steps that are aligned with your core values.
“I do not want to foresee the future. I am more concerned about taking care of the present moment. God has given me no control over the moment following.” ~Mahatma Ghandi~
The preceding is a guest post from Juliet Ume, MBA –Strategic Interventionist, Private Wealth Consultant & Leadership Coach & Trainer at Whole Woman Network. Juliet is the author of the upcoming books: ‘UN-Locking Your HeArt of Leadership” and “Today I will not bow.” She is an avid Life Connoisseur and a passionate advocate of WomEntrepreneurship, Leadership Training, Investment & Financial Literacy for women. Her mission is simply to engage, educate and empower women (and men), regardless of their levels of income or background, to return to ‘wholeness’ and live Healthier, Sexier, Wealthier Lives using Faith-based, Scientific, Behavioural and Universal (Common-Sense) principles! She shares her daily reflective posts on: www.facebook.com/wholewomannetwork. And to relax, she shares her love for Floetry (the written-spoken-sung word), on her Poetry Blog. Follow her on Twitter: @wholewomaninc, @julietumeinc
- Calming Your Outer Life by Living Through Your Inner Life (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Simple Steps to Save Money (sumanapranay.wordpress.com)
- How to: Achieve a work/life balance (reed.co.uk)