Last Words Mama Couldn’t Say
by Oluwasegun Romeo Oriogun (Ogun Da Silva)
1. The end won’t hurt like the beginning.
2. Beautiful houses do not always make good homes.
3. The first time I held you God turned his face.
4. I could give you lessons about loneliness but I can’t tell you how it feels.
5. Learn to wait for love.
6. Your father bled me in places that killed me.
7. A woman is a body.
8. Learn about suffering.
9. Learn about nights and tears.
10. Never hit a woman.Click Here to Read More
Chimamanda’s Management have released the following statement on why the article was removed. Contrary to speculation, it is not because the author wants to “hide” her depression experience rather it was due to a misunderstanding with the Guardian UK Newspaper.