Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada is proud to deliver the WEOC National Loan Program, which will support women and non-binary entrepreneurs as they start, scale, grow and maintain their businesses.
It takes a different approach to setting you up for continued growth and success by providing robust wrap-around services to guide you through the process.
Whole Woman Network is a member of the PARO Women’s Enterprise Centre and PARO Peer-to-Peer Lending Circle. #SisterhoodSolidarity
Interested in learning more about joining the Whole Woman Network Peer-to-Peer Lending & Support Circle? Or our unique and innovative ROSCA+ model for building sustainable personal and community wealth? Or our culturally informed Financial Literacy & Resilience programs? Or our experiential and transformative Leadership & Communication certification programs?
1. “Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another.” —Toni Morrison
2. “Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.” — Maya Angelou
3. “Women are the real architects of society.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
4. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.”—Michelle Obama
5. “The best protection any woman can have… is courage.” — Elizabeth Cady Stanton
6. “The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world.” —Charles Malik
7. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” — Diane Mariechild
8. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” — Hillary Clinton
9. “A Woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself” — Maya Angelou
10. “The problem with gender is that it prescribes how we should be rather than recognizing how we are. Imagine how much happier we would be, how much freer to be our true individual selves, if we didn’t have the weight of gender expectations.” — Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
#Nwanyibuife Happy International Women’s Day! #EmbraceEquity